Make the Situation Stress-free with our Emergency Tree Removal Services
We know how challenging and dangerous it can be when a tree or limb collapses at a moment’s notice. That is why we only employ highly qualified professionals who will come to your property 24/7 to safely remove the fallen tree or limbs. Our 24 hour tree removal service is always there for that case.
Our team is equipped with extensive knowledge to tend to your needs and minimize risks for future tree problems. Moreover, all our arborists and crew members are licensed and insured to perform emergency tree removal.
We also pride ourselves in providing our clients with all the necessary information regarding the available options. Once you give us a call, our crew will quickly arrive at your property and access the situation before advising you on what needs to be done.
As we work swiftly to get rid of the tree, you can be assured that we will follow the necessary steps and adhere to all proper safety precautions. This includes protecting your property as well as our employees.
Safety is Our Concern
One thing that makes our company stand out is that all our crew members always adhere to the standard procedures when completing a task. We train all our employees regarding proper safety procedures to ensure the protection of your family and property. Here are some of the standard procedures that we follow:
- Our crew members must wear eye, ear, and head protection. Hard hats are worn by ground crews.
- Climbers working above 15 feet need to use safety lines and tree saddles.
- Safety devices should be placed in the area of tree removal.
Safety Precautions to Take in the Event of a Fallen Tree
If you have a fallen tree in your property, these are things you can do to ensure your safety as well as that of your family:
- Immediately evacuate the area and don’t try to fix anything.
- Alert everyone in the surrounding area about the fallen tree and try to block off the place if possible.
- Get in touch with our reputable 24-hour tree service. Stray away from companies that have no experience or license to work as this could only lead to further issues. Also, contact your insurance company and let them know what happened.
Also, there are things you can look out for in order to prevent the risk of storm damage. These include cracks on the branches or trunk, decaying roots or parts of a tree, and leaning branches. If you recognize these problems early on, it’s ideal to schedule some tree maintenance like pruning trimming, cabling, or tree removal. Meanwhile, if trees around your yard fall due to a storm, you can schedule for a storm damage removal service.
Get in touch with us at any time and schedule a consultation for our 24 hour tree service.